Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My friends are so smart!































First of all this is a picture update. Christmas, Peacock Lane, Marlie stuffing her face, and yes my friends - mini....cows.... those cows you see up there are the size of a miniature horse. and they. are. CUTE! On another note, im sure you noticed that i somehow figured out how to once again post pictures on my blog. im not exactly sure why the idea (given to me by friends and family) was so over the top for my brain but it was SO easy.. all i did was save all my previous entries in microsoft word and then i deleted them off my blog and now i have lots more room to add more pictures!!! you can click on the pictures to make them bigger if you cant see them very well. the christmas pictures are going to look really grainy because of dark lighting situations. but they are funny either way. enjoy!

No comments: